Thursday, November 29, 2018

Cigar-shaped UFO spotted in Texas skies



"Took these photos and video today at sunset. It was the oddest thing I've ever seen. Sorry, the video was so shaky. I was zoomed in really far. I watched it for about 20 minutes. It didn't move. I don't think I've ever seen anything in the sky stay that still before, not even for a few seconds, let alone 20 minutes," says the witness who captured the UFO.
The witness also added that the UFO seemed more like a cloud at the first glance. However, when the camera was zoomed in, the witness came to know that the object in the skies had actually a reflecting surface.
"It was just so incredibly still. And from a distance, I originally thought it was a cloud but once I zoomed in with my camera lens I noticed it had a more reflective appearance. As I was driving home I called my husband who suggested maybe it was a weather balloon, but once he saw the photos and video he was also stumped," said the witness.Read More


No comments: